Wednesday 4 June 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink | Zahra

Hi

Sorry I didn't post anything last week as I was on holiday boiling my ass off but anyway, I thought this was a pretty, appropriate look for summer (that is, if it doesn't feel like November where you live *sigh*.)






Products in clockwise order: 
Sleek eyeshadow palette- Storm (the purple and pink at the end of the top row)

Hope you had a good weekend and so far, a good week and hopefully I'll speak on Sunday so hope you enjoyed this filler for last Sunday and bye for now!



Dress- Primark

Everything else I managed to smear on my face:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer- Medium cool
Mac Studio Finish Concealer- NW25 (both ^^^^ under my eyes and the Collection concealer on any other parts of my face)
The medium/ dark brown- Sleek Storm (that has sadly hit pan) on my eyebrows
Mac Pearl cream highlighter.

Also, sorry that my nose looks slightly brown on one side- not too sure where that came from!


                   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...