Saturday 28 June 2014

Frizzy hair rescue - A DIY recipe | Ayesha

If, like me, you suffer from frizzy hair syndrome made worse by city air and humidity, then this is for you. I had heard about the properties of these two ingredients and had tried the mask a really long time ago, and have only just rediscovered it!

All you need are 2 ingredients:


Yes, almond oil is featured again, and yogurt! 

You can use any oil for this recipe, the first time I made it I used olive oil which also worked nicely. The oil strengthens the hair from the root and adds shine, whereas the yogurt acts as a smoothing agent to combat the frizz. I mixed equal parts of each ingredient into a cup, about a heaped tablespoon of each worked for the lengths of my hair. Apply it from root to tip and leave in for however long you want. The beauty of this recipe is that it's so rich, I literally kept it in my hair for 10 minutes before washing it with normal shampoo and conditioner and it felt amazing afterwards; the frizz was definitely reduced! I gave my hair an extra boost using John Frieda Frizz Ease serum while it was still wet, and I was left with very soft and smooth hair. If you want a really intense mask, leave it on overnight. 

Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...