Sunday 29 June 2014

June Favourites | Zahra






Oh hello there end of June, how did you get here so fast?

I honestly can't believe that we're already over half way trough 2014 and I'm still writing 2012 on all my work.
Even though it's almost July, I still think (most UK people will agree with me here) that having a coat is still a necessity to have on hand because after that week's worth of a heatwave, *sigh* the rain has kicked in.

Anywho, let's get onto my favourites...

L'Oreal Fibrology Thickening Shampoo
- my hair naturally is quite thick but genetically, through my dad's side of the family, hair tends to get a lot thinner, so unless I have my mum's hair side, I sort of need this.
This shampoo is amazing- after one wash I noticed that my ends were so much thicker and my hair just looked a lot more voluminous than it had done previously
I do use the matching conditioner with it, but conditioner wise I'm not all that phased- as long as my hair feels soft, I'm cool.
Borjouis Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick- Peach Club
- I had heard so many people talk about these and I was so tempted to go out and buy one, but my sister kindly bought me one for my birthday 2 months early. These are soo nice- they're really creamy and glide on smoothly and last for hours. You have the choice of going all out on the colour or just dabbing some on your lips and blotting it out with your finger but either way it's still looks really pretty. The colour I have is 'Peach Club' and it's a nudey/ coral pink and is a really flattering tone on all skin colours.
L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation
- I'm definitely more of a person who goes for a medium/ high coverage but I actually really like this one. This foundation feels and looks like there's nothing there (apart from my concealer)- even though you can't see it and you can still see some redness,spots and whatnot, it still makes your skin look flawless and it smells nice- like a mix of petrol and perfume (not everyone's cup of tea I know).
Oz Botanice Heat Defence
-This lifesaver actually has a very uninteresting story behind it which is really short, but I'll tell you anyway
      - I ran out of both of my heat defence sprays (I have a lot of hair, so hair products are like oxygen to me) and so I asked my mum if she could buy me some but she replied with the     same thing she always says to me: 'I have some that you can have' so I took it and I love it so much.
  -First of all, I'm pretty sure this is from poundland so it's not pricey whatsoever and secondly this smells INCREDIBLE- it's really fruity and fresh and it doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky and gives a nice shine.
Umberto Giannini Backcomb In A Bottle Hair Spray
-A few moths ago I wanted to get something that would volumise my hair a bit- especially my so called 'fringe' which tends to just flatten out as I have so much hair. I started off hating this at first because it made my hair feel sticky but a few weeks ago I needed to put a bit more umph back into my hair and I decided to give it another go and I really like it- it doesn't feel sticky anymore and keeps a nice hold.
L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil
- You might be wondering why this is in Spanish- I bought it in Spain because it worked out cheaper there than it did here for some reason.
I've been using this for over a year now and there isn't much I can say other than it makes my hair feel really silky and smooth.
Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist
- I've had this for a while now but I just stopped using it- I'm not too sure why I did because it's so light and fresh and not at all floral and perfect for the summer.
Last but not least is a book by 'Sophie Kinsella' called 'Can You Keep A Secret' if you've read the Shopahollic series then you'll know who she is, but I really love her books- they're all really easy reads and funny and you don't have to think about them too much.
I'm not going to tell you what happens in this apart from a woman tells a man on a plane loads of her secrets, thinking that she'll never see him again but he turns up to her work one day...  

As you can probably see, I've been loving my L'Oreal products this month (I didn't mean to do it) but I can't help but love them.

Thanks for reading 
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...