Wednesday 25 June 2014

Shopping list - what I want to try | Ayesha

I've been reading some other beauty blogs and there have been a few products I have been meaning to try. However, my local Boots isn't the largest and only stocks the basics you would find in every store. I can't believe I'm saying the Boots in Coventry is way better - sorry London! It could be that the Boots in Coventry is the largest one in the whole city and London has many of them... anyway, I digress.

So, on my list are the following products:

Lanolips antibacterial hand cream. This stuff apparently cleans your hands AND moisturises at the same time. I am a frequent hand gel user/hand washer due to working with young children (nose picking, thumb sucking, dribbling (yes, yuck), you get the picture). I could do with something like this.

Chance, Chanel. My sister has this perfume and it just smells lovely.

Origins Drink Up 10 minute mask - I have dehydrated skin, no matter how much water I drink. It's worse in winter due to bitterly cold weather and central heating, so this one might be a good one to try.

No7 Stay Perfect Superlight foundation - I have heard of this as being a very good dupe for Chanel's Vitalumiere foundation, but half the price.

Have you tried any of the above? What do you think, and are there any cheaper alternatives to the more expensive items?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...