Monday 14 July 2014

Hair Over Heels: The Ombre | Zahra





From Khloe Kardashian to Beyonce to Zoella, everyone seems to love the ombre look. 
The graduation of dark to light seems to...captivate people's eyes, well it definitely caught mine.



I chose the L'Oreal Wild Ombre in the darkest shade, which for me looked like a good shade but in actual fact went a bit more of a caramel/ toffee like colour. I left it on for around the 25 minute mark (boy, does this stuff work quickly) and washed it out with the 'conditioning' shampoo that came with it. 

Thumbs up for awkward selfie faces!
This is the result- my hair isn't as light as I wanted, but I blame that on my mum for not letting me go any lighter!
In future, if I do this again, either I buy the next shade up, OR I leave it on for a bit longer, OR I just buy a different kit and see whether that makes a different.
I could always get it professionally done, but I have done some research and found it to be pretty damn expensive.
I'm happy with my hair though (more the look than the fact that, if it was damaged before, well it's dead now) and I do hope to keep it like this for a while- now it's just the case of trying to keep the colour and the health. 

If you've ombred or dyed your hair, I'd love to know how you kept it and what products you used!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...