Thursday 28 August 2014

The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge | Zahra

I was tagged to do this challenge by two of my friends, so obviously I did do it....

Go watch it on my Instagram

But on a serious note, I think it's a good idea to READ UP on the disease so you can get an insight on what you're doing. Macmillan is also doing an ice bucket challenge but for the causes of cancer, so you can check that out HERE.

If you've done the challenge, I hope it went well and you didn't get any bruises or anything. If you haven't....well I tag you - tweet me a picture or a video @Zahra2708, you have 24 hours, good luck!


If you're in the UK and you'd like to donate...
Text ICED£*amount you want to donate* to 70070

SHARE THE LOVE PEOPLES





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...