Friday 8 August 2014

10 facts about me | Ayesha

Bit of a different postie this time. I used to do these all the time pre-Facebook, back when MySpace was the thing. Hopefully it will help you get to know me a little better! These are in no particular order:

1. I have a husband, he is very lovely. In so many ways he is literally the man I had dreamed of while growing up.

2. I love fantasy stories - Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, can't actually think of any more titles! I love HP so much, when I was at school I used to pretend I was at Hogwarts just to get through the day. Chemistry was potions. Nothing made me feel better about doing PE though.



3. I am a primary school teacher and often feed in my favourite films/books as inspiration for literacy teaching. I enjoy having free reign over the curriculum!

4. I love experimenting with food - cooking it, eating it, but strangely not shopping for it.

5. Going shopping for makeup lifts me out of a bad mood any day, any time.

6. I know this may not be forever, but the dreams I had when I was 14 of living in London have finally come true.

7. I have wanted to become an author since I was 6. I've written so many stories but thrown them away thinking they were rubbish. Currently I am working on a secret project. Let's hope it materialises soon!

8. I am a bit of a geek. I love watching documentaries about nature, the planet, understanding the human body and in particular the human mind. I studied psychology at university and it was highly interesting, and definitely shaped the way I think now!

9. I'm rather good at spelling words, even ones I hadn't heard before. I kind of 'see' the word in my brain and somehow it knows how to spell it!

10. I'm easily pleased and easily amused.

Enjoy whatever you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...