Sunday 5 October 2014

The Khloe Kardashian Look | Zahra

As it's turned Autumn (sort of...it's still getting up to about 17 degrees), I've been going heavier on the eyes rather than the lips and I saw a picture of Khloe Kardashian and I sort of just fell in love with her makeup.



I know it's not exactly the same, it's more inspired than copied.

I went for more of a nude lip, and a slightly smokier eye (from what I could tell from her photo) which is what shes wearing.

Eyes: 
Charlotte Tilbury 'The Vinyage Vamp'-the shimmery gold and the top right purple
Sleek 'Storm' palette- the dark brown (under my eyes)
Smashbox black eyeliner
Maybelline 'The Falsies' (top lashes)
YSL 'Mascara volume' (?) (it's just a little tester)

Eyebrows:
The dark brown from the Sleek 'Storm' palette

Face:
Collection 'Lasting Perfection' concealer-medium 2
Rimmel 'Wake me up' foundation-200 Soft Beige
Mac Studio Finish concealer-NW25 (under my eyes)
Barry M blush-206.

Lips:
Carmex



Who's excited for winter? Because I am!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...