Wednesday 22 October 2014

To subtle down the festive season - the nail way | Zahra


I don't really wear nail polish a lot purely because it frustrates me so much and my school practically hates it...but when I do wear it, it looks a little something like this.....



                              
                                            The Halloween nail:
                                            Ciate: 'wait until dark'
                                       Barry M: 'mango'-accent nail

   I originally opted for black and orange to go with the pumpkin look but then decided       that it's not the right time or me to wear black because well...I just didn't feel like it, so      I went for a dark, shimmery purple and an orange accent nail just to fit in with the                              pumpkin look (and I just really love orange)



Is it too early to think about Christmas?
I think not.

Now Christmas is the season where you get to wear garish jumpers and socks with pom poms and glitter and it still looks great, but I decided to tone it down a bit because we're not quite there with the months yet.

Barry M: 'crush'
Barry M: 'watermelon'-accent nail


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...