Friday 2 May 2014

First Impressions- Lancome Hypnose Masacara | Zahra

Hello everyone :)

 So yesterday Lancome celebrated their 10 year anniversary of their Hypnose mascara and Debenhams had a £10 exclusive offer for the mascara.
As I was at school I wasn't able to buy it myself but I managed to convince my mum to buy it for me (believe it or not, with a voucher she managed to get it for £7!!!!)


Without mascara






As you can see the mascara is super volumising and adds SO much length (my lashes were touching my eyebrows). Although it's quite pricey I definitely recommend investing in this (I'm not too sure if I like this or the Benefit 'They're Real' more- HELP.)  
                                                                        Debenhams
                                                                  Lancome Website 



I do like the packaging...


On my eyes....
Benefit cream eyeshadow- Bikini- Tini
Topshop eyeshadow stick- Mystical 
Lancome Hypnose Mascara- Albert Elbaz 

Well that's all folks!
Hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...