Sunday 18 January 2015

Beauty Blogger Tag | Zahra

We are on a ROLL

We were tagged by the ever so wonderful Beauty with Hajrah to do the beauty blogger tag

Sooo... instead of both of us, I'll just do it then :)

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Curly

2.What is your natural hair colour?
Black/very dark brown, although I do get medium brown streaky things in the summer

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye it myself

4. How often do you wash your hair?
About twice a week; dry shampoo is my saviour

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Change it

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
It's a DIY from me

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Not very often considering I don't wear it a lot

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Never done my toes- doesn't look right

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
10-15 minutes

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I'm a collector

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never worn them but I'd like to wear them to the many weddings I'm going to this year

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Pretty much

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
No

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Not really

16. How many high end products do you have?
35....

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Umm.....Well...I don't think this is REALLY important for me to answer..

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Decide when I'm getting dressed

19. How often do you change your handbag?
I've been using the same bag for like 7 months so...

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
School: 12am
           7am
Weekend/holiday: 2am
                               11am

21. How often & when do you workout?
Every night pretty much (apart from weekends), at about 8/8:30

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Righty

23. How tall are you?
5ft5 (I think)

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
French, German, Spanish, Urdu (I'm not actually fluent in any of them though)

25. How many pets do you have?
Zero, wish I ad a cat though :'(

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Fairly often

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Yes, yes I do

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I try to, then I fail miserably and buy something completely different

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
My name begins with a 'Z' and my sister's nickname used to be 'Ariel' so 'Zariel' was formed

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
An iPhone 5s (previously used a 4s)

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I kind of help my mum out on the few occasions  I guess

32. What is your favourite colour?
Black, orange and gold

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Any really- especially Vogue+Instyle

34. Do you swear?
Sometimes

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Probably watching YouTube videos

There's a lot of people that I'd like to tag, so instead I'm going to be lazy and say that if you're reading this and you want to do it, feel free

Farewell people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...