Monday 8 September 2014

The Most Gorgeous Quad- Charlotte Tilbury 'The Vintage Vamp' | Zahra

 This.....is the prettiest thing I have ever laid my eyes on


Typical for my phone not to pick up the purple....'Pur'fect

Why so dead?

Why do my fingers look so short :,)
Lets just appreciate the rose gold packaging (I have an addiction to rose gold), and then look at the colours.
The pigmentation of these are incredible, I manged to create a very natural smokey eye (which WAS in fact purple-y but my phone doesn't have the best front-facing camera) but it looked SO SO pretty and I'm super excited to wear this look during the Autumn/Winter.
I used the lighted shade all over my lid, then the lighter purple in my crease, the darker purple on my lower lashline and the gold patted in the center of my lid.

Story time
My sister bought me this palette on her birthday: we were in the Bullring in Birmingham and obviously Selfridges wasn't going to be left out. For her birthday, I bought her Mac's 'Ruby Woo' and she then asked me what I wanted so I panicked and said Charlotte Tilbury. I have no regrets of panicking. We were originally going to go half and half for it, then she decided to pay for it as it was my birthday exactly 3 weeks later (I had to live with the torture of it being wrapped up in my room for 3 weeks-it was painful). It took a pretty long time for me to choose between this and 'Dolce Vita' but you can clearly see which one I chose.

What else is on me...
Face: 
Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' foundation- 'Soft Beige'
Collection 'Lasting Perfection' concealer-medium cool
Mac 'Studio Finish' concealer (under my eyes)- NW25
Nars 'Orgasm' multiple stick thing

Eyes:
Charlotte Tilbury: 'The Vintage Vamp'
Collection brown eyeliner
Rimmel 'Retro Glam' mascara
(eyebrows)- that brown colour in the Sleek 'Storm' palette

Lips:
Topshop 'Chuck' sheer lips (blotted slightly)

Jumper:
Primark (only £6 as well!!)



*I you're wandering why I look so tired, it's because I had a very eventful day in London before I took these photos :)*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...