Monday 14 April 2014

Shopping shenaginans and collections | Zahra

Hello everyone :)

Today my sister and I decided to go out shopping into town. Obviously I picked up a few things whilst I was there and added a couple of things to my collection...oops!





  

'Lotus Flower'- this Lip Cream was free if you spent over £15 on Topshop Makeup so I had to-take advantage of that. It's a dark pinky - purple colour that is VERY long-lasting and the 
name is adorable.



 'Wicked'. This lipstick is very similar to 'Lotus Flower' and a brilliant dupe for Mac's 'Rebel'. Don't be fooled by the brown colour in the tube - it comes out as a dark, maroonish pink. This is a 'velvet matte finish' and is super-pigmented, so if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to Rebel then I would definitely recommend this one! 



 'Satin'. This lipstick is nice if you don't want to go for the whole hog of wearing a red lipstick- it has quite a sheer colour that can be intensified with added glitter. If you're scared of wearing a true red then this is perfect although this lipstick was limited edition about a year ago but if you can get your hands on something similar then i definitely recommend  you do.


 'All about me'. This lipstick says it all in the name- it's a bright, bright bubblegum pink, similar to Mac's 'Candy Yum Yum' but is less blue-toned. It gives the illusion of whiter teeth so if you're like me and you're teeth aren't the... 'fairest of them all' then this will aid you in making them really stand out.

 


 'Infrared'. A few weeks ago I was on the hunt for a nude lipstick so I wondered into Topshop and saw this. It instantly drew me in as orange is one of my favourite colours (meaning that I failed my nude lipstick quest), plus it's just a really nice spring colour and at £8 you can't really go wrong. 




Lastly we went to Superdrug purely to go to the Sleek counter. I was hoping to get the contour kit but that was out of stock in all shades which was a shame, so instead of that I decided to get this blush trio called 'Pink Lemonade'. All of these shades are highly, highly pigmented and I really couldn't resist the name. (Excuse the nice finger mark in 'macaroon'... I got a bit carried away...).

Enjoy and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...