Monday 21 April 2014

My April Beauty Favourites | Zahra

Hello everyone.

Today I thought I might show you the beauty favourites/ everyday look for me this month.






So my first pick is an eyeshadow from Mac called 'Wood- Winked' which is a really pretty, shimmery gold- great for all over the lid (which is what I've been doing) and is super pigmented. I've also learned (credits to the lovely Tanya Burr) that if you blend it just that little bit extra in your crease it starts to get a bit darker into a browny- taupe shade- perfect if you're too lazy to blend more eyeshadows in like me.




Next up is this eyeliner from L'Oreal- 'Superliner Perfect Slim'. I can't tell you how much of a lifesaver this is. Personally I'm pretty crap at eyeliner- it never turns out even on both sides and making a wing is pretty much impossible with anything else. This on the other hand, because the nib(?) is so thin it's a bit more forgiving than using a liquid or felt tip liner and is able to make super thin/ thick lines really easily. The way I've been doing my eyeliner is going super thin in my inner eye corner, then gradually getting thicker and turning it into a not too dramatic flick.





For the final eye product is the ever so famous Benefit 'They're Real'. Oh man- this is good stuff. I actually had my eye on this for a while but was too scared to spend £19.50 on it- instead I found a 'Whole Lotta Loving' kit from Benefit for about £16.50 I believe (like seriously- that's amazing) and funnily enough it had a miniature version inside so that's a MASSIVE benefit (see what I did there- hahaha. No). Anyway, this mascara is seriously by far the best one I've used (maybe apart from 'The Falsies' from Maybelline)- it separates and lengthens the lashes without making them look spidery and the tip of the wand really helps get into the really hard to reach areas and is great for the bottom lashes.




Lastly, to finish my look is this super pretty lipstick from No7. The colour is 'Classic Rose' which is a vintagey sort of girly pink. It has a matte finish (which I do love in my lipsticks), super pigmented and is just one of those everyday, throw on colours that goes with pretty much anything and suits most skin tones.

Any other favourites that you like? Comment them down below.
Thank you and enjoyyy :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...